What is a Sport?
Sport is a physical activity to train one's body thus improving physical fitness and overall health.
Sports has a wide variety of types and variations, there is classification of the modern and traditional sports, some are classifying recreational and competitive sports. If the terms of the medical exercise is divided into two kinds. Aerobic and anaerobic exercise.
Aerobic is: Sports done continuously in which the oxygen needs can still be met body. For example: jogging, gymnastics, swimming, cycling.
Anaerobic is: Sports where the oxygen demand can not be met entirely by the body. For example: Weightlifting, sprinting 100 AD, tennis court, badminton.
BENEFITS OF EXERCISE
Exercise has many benefits that can be obtained for those who do it well and correctly. The main benefit of course is to increase sports performance and physical health care quality improvement. In terms of health benefits after exercise is not only on physical health. However, exercise is also beneficial in maintaining the health of the soul or mind. Here are the various benefits of exercise:
1. Improve the working and functioning of the heart, lungs and blood vessels are characterized by:
a. Resting pulse rate decreases.
b. Sekuncup contents increased.
c. Capacity increases.
d. Reduced lactic acid buildup.
e. Increase collateral vessels.
f. Increase HDL Cholesterol.
g. Reduce atherosclerosis.
2. Improve muscle strength and bone density that was marked on:
a. In children: optimizing growth.
b. In adults: strengthen bone mass, reduce chronic joint pain in hips, back and knees.
3. Increase flexibility (flexibility) in the body so as to reduce injury.
4. Increase metabolism to prevent obesity and maintain a healthy weight.
5. Reduce the risk of various diseases such as:
a. High blood pressure
b. Coronary heart disease
c. Diabetes / diabetes mellitus
d. Infection: enhance the immune system.
6. Improve hormonal system
7. Increase the activity of the immune system against disease
8. Kavanagh research, aerobic exercise 3 times a week for 12 weeks.
a. Increase collateral vessels.
b. Increase HDL cholesterol.
c. Reduce atherosclerosis.
Sources: Kaskus, Wikipedia